INTEL MOBILE CORE 2 DUO T8300 DRIVER

Find products with Embedded Options Available. You can search our catalog of processors, chipsets, kits, SSDs, server products and more in several ways. Thank you for your feedback. This specific part is no longer being manufactured or purchased and no inventory is available. Used for end of life products. Trending Price New.

Uploader: Tarr
Date Added: 28 March 2010
File Size: 22.45 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 49484
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Your comments have been sent.

The Intel T is an easy mlbile, so you can swap it out with your current laptop processor as long as your motherboard has a compatible socket P. For benchmarking data see http: Read full review Verified purchase: The CPU looked brand new and there were no bent pins.

Untel was very slowand I heard you could upgrade the processor with an older Core 2 Duo, so I took my chances and bought one and it works very well.

Allows for delivery and returns. Installation was a breeze as I disassembled the laptop numerous times before.

Trending Price New. Considering the fact that this processor is nearly 8 years old! My laptop is sped up by intsl decent amount compared to the previous CPU I had. An instruction set refers to the basic set of commands and instructions that a microprocessor understands and can carry out. Prices are for direct Intel customers, typically represent 1,unit purchase quantities, and are subject to change without notice.

INTEL R QUICKDATA TECHNOLOGY DRIVER DOWNLOAD

See details for description of any imperfections. It’s a big leap forward for vore who has been stuck with a single-core CPU.

Intel Core2 Duo T8300 @ 2.40GHz

If sold in bulk, price represents individual iintel. Please work with your appropriate Intel representative to obtain a formal price quotation. Find products with Embedded Options Available. It is also a fairly easy install in most Intell based laptops as removing the bottom cover usually reveals the heatsink and cpu.

Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T @ MHz – CPU-Z VALIDATOR

Intel Core i5 i Hexa-core 6 Core 3. Your name and email address will not be added to any mailing list, and you will not receive email from Intel Corporation unless requested. Sped up laptop by a decent amount. Thermal Design Power TDP represents the average power, in watts, the processor dissipates when operating at Base Frequency with all cores active under an Intel-defined, high-complexity workload.

Brought some new life into an old laptop! Any Condition Any Condition. A bus is a subsystem that transfers data between computer components or between computers.

ASPIRE 4710G WIRELESS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

See your Intel representative for details. If I had to do this again, I would!!

I own a Toshiba Satellite cs and it came with an Intel Celeron 2. C0 is the operational state, meaning that the CPU is doing useful work.

Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T8300 @ 2393.86 MHz

The laptop can now scroll web-pages smoothly which it couldn’t do before. Most relevant reviews See all 53 reviews. Thank you for your feedback. See all 8 new other listings.

System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Show More Show Less.