INTEL R PENTIUM R DUAL CPU T3400 DRIVER

Intel doesn’t provide direct warranty support. C0 is the operational state, meaning that the CPU is doing useful work. Allows for delivery and returns. About this product Product Information The Intel Pentium processor delivers great desktop and mobile performance, low power enhancements, and multitasking for everyday computing. Your personal information will be used to respond to this inquiry only. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.

Uploader: Nalkree
Date Added: 14 April 2016
File Size: 70.54 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74418
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Dual-Core Pentium Computer Processor. Listing of RCP does not constitute a formal pricing offer from Intel. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. Prices may vary for other package types and shipment quantities, and special promotional arrangements may apply.

PassMark – Intel Pentium T @ GHz – Price performance comparison

It offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. Please submit your comments, questions, or suggestions here. Awesome product This product helped me to repair a computer. The lowest-priced item that has been restored to working order by the manufacturer ‘manufacturer refurbished condition’ penfium an eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer ‘seller refurbished condition’.

FOXCONN 655A01-FX DRIVER

Core i7 Product Number: Intel Pentium Single Core Processors. Show More Show Less.

Allows for delivery and returns. Support Home Product Specifications Processors. Would recommend if upgrading Dino-computers. CPU Cache is an area of fast memory located on the processor.

IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® Processor T (1M Cache, GHz, MHz FSB) Socket P Product Specifications

I am pleased with the product you purchased. Find products with Embedded Options Available. I haven’t used these parts yet. An instruction set refers to the basic set of commands and instructions that a microprocessor understands and can carry out. This item doesn’t belong on this page.

Intel Pentium T3400 2.16 GHz Dual-Core (LF80537GF0481M) Processor

Ratings and Reviews Write a review. We refer to these processors as boxed processors. All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Thank you for your feedback. Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Exactly what I wanted Processor works perfectly, looked as if it was new, no scratches on the unit. Frequency is measured in gigahertz T340or billion cycles per second.

EPSON STYLUS CX3200 SCAN DRIVER DOWNLOAD

You can search our catalog of processors, chipsets, kits, SSDs, server products and more in several ways. Cores is a hardware term that describes the number of independent central processing units in a single computing component die or chip. System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios.

Contact your OEM or reseller pentimu warranty support.

This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. What is the difference between Boxed and Tray Processors? This item may or may not be in original packaging. You may also like.